No we do not. However the town of Savant Lake is 5 miles to the north with a restaurant and grocery store.
Yes we do sell gas on site and 5 miles to the north in the town of Savant Lake the grocery store also has gas and diesel available.
Yes! Simply let us know when booking your trip if you are bringing your own boat or renting a boat/motor from us.
- Please visit the Canada border crossing web site for up to date information about entering into Canada as you can never be over prepared for a long trip.
- Please have a look at Border Crossings as they offer some advise if you have any concerns about admittance into Canada.
- Admittance into Canada with a DUI can be very troublesome so if anyone in your party may have one make sure to check with the above links as this is a very strict rule they have and can sideline people on there trips.
- Yes, a $500 deposit is required to secure a reservation.
- Can be refunded if cancellation is before 90 days of your stay.
- Can be paid with a personal check.
- Traveler’s Check
- Please note that our rates are quoted in US funds
- Taxes are extra and gratuities are not included
- Personal checks
Yes, we recommend that you purchase your fishing license online from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources web site. You will also be required to obtain a “Outdoor Card” from the same site. We DO NOT sell fishing licenses from our camp. There are local gas stations on the way to also purchase your fishing license if you choose not to use the online option.
- Wireless Internet at a $10 per cabin charge. We have 1.1 GB bandwith per day limit total.
- Tackle is limited based on proven lures that work well on Sturgeon Lake.
- Bear Hunting Licenses
- Portage Lakes – Day fishing trips away from main lake. guided and non-guided based on availability.
Check in time is after 4:00 p.m. Check out time is 8:00 a.m. All packages based on PM arrival and AM departure. Early check-in & late check out subject to additional charges
Yes, Robert Snider, current owner is available to guide for $100 plus gas usage and for 4-6 hours a day, based on availability.
Truly anytime is great for fishing on a lake the size of sturgeon also with the possibility of traveling to some of the day trip lakes we provide for truly non-stop fishing action any month and anytime during the day.
Yes, We do sell minnows @ $3.50 per dozen.
LIFE JACKETS, bath and dish towels, personal items, cameras, binoculars, fishing gear, quality lines, lures, and leaders, rain gear, warm/cold weather clothing, passport/ID, snacks, bug repellant, sun screen and sunglasses.